Brother International (HK) Limited (“Brother”) offers a 7-day Exchange Policy for all products purchased directly from Brother eShop.
Customer shall examine the products that you purchased and found the hardware damage or malfunction due to the manufacturing fault, which affects the basic operation of the machine, machine replacement is acceptable. Subject to the terms and conditions of this return policy, if customer found any damage or malfunction of the purchased hardware customer can call Brother Service hotline 3187 0500 within seven (7) days from the date which the products are delivered for inspection assistance. After confirming whether the new product is defective, Brother will arrange machine replacement or repair according to the specific condition, provided that the products are returned in original boxes, intact with all original packaging materials including Universal Product Code (UPC), manuals, and all accessories enclosed in that carton and packing slip properly packed. Brother reserves the right to charge a restocking fee if any of the original materials is missing.
Please note about below items for the products or items that are not eligible for return included but not limited to the following items:
- any opened software;
- any opened accessories, supplies or consumables;
- any products modified, tampered or altered by any person other than Brother’s personnel;
- any products with defects caused by any damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, usage and/or storage and/or installation not in accordance with product instructions,
- any products with defects caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Brother; and
- any other products or items not meeting any return or exchange requirements or process set forth in this return policy.
In addition to the foregoing return rights, you may also return defective products pursuant to our standard warranty or pursuant to implied warranties mandated by applicable law. For details regarding our standard warranty, please refer to: http://www.brother.com.hk/warranty_information
Exchange or Return Process
In order to exchange a product, you must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Document. Any returned without a corresponding RA Document will not be eligible for exchange. To obtain your RA Number, please contact Brother at 3187-0500. All return requests should be faxed to 2723-0287 with the following supporting documents:
- Brother eShop invoice copy (within 7 days from issuance); and
- Brother RA document copy
After confirming whether the new product is defective, Brother is responsible for arrange collection/exchange the same or similar products to customer. If the requested return machine includes any promotional gift, it shall be returned together with the products. If the promotion gift is still under application status, Brother will cancel the related promotion gift redemption record.
April 2019 Revised Version
* In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.